First:
I have to set a timer for myself and total discipline to put this project down so I may work on other things such as doing dishes or such nonsense. The combination of yarn and pattern is making this really difficult. The yarn is a Malabrigo lace weight and it is really really soft. The pattern is called Morning Glory Wrap from Knitspot. The pattern is really easy to follow and the anticipation of the next section makes it impossible for me to put it down.
Second:
This is a Christmas present for someone who loves bright color socks. I apologize for the poor quality of the photo. The yarn is a fingering weight in Kaffe Fassett color way and the pattern is from Knitty Summer 2008 called Spring Forward.
Third:
Connie Chang Chinchio's pattern called Kowloon Cardigan. I came to a complete stop on this project after I knitted all the pieces. All I have left to do on this sweater is to seam it together and knit the button band. Maybe it is due to the warm up in the weather last week that have made me stop.
Can you see now why I cannot stop myself from starting all these projects? At least it is close to completion.

2 comments:
oooh, nan you are in a RED mood, i see! you have an almost-finished sweatre there, girlfriend
I like to start projects too! I have been trying to finish all my unfinished projects lately. I think we might like to come up with the ideas, but when it comes down to completing them we cant because we are too full of new ideas.
Post a Comment